Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions mentioned below are an agreement between you and us. By using our website, you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned herein. If you do not agree with our terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
- Our appliance repairs services cover you against the cost of technician call-outs. Our services are focused on the description of the fault provided to us.
- The cost of spare parts shall be separately charged.
- We strive to offer fast repairs of all home appliances, but the appliance age/model/make may impact the time taken to complete the repairs.
- You need to make payment before the engineers visit via Cash or Debit/Credit Card.
- Our engineer will get in touch with you on the agreed date and time to carry out the repair of your appliance. In case, any required part(s) are unavailable, our engineers will place an order for the part and accordingly complete the repair, once the ordered part is available.
- We are not responsible for any damage or loss which you may incur before, during, or after we have provided you the services. Our technicians won’t be responsible for any damage that occurs during the repair.
Problems that may arise while carrying out repairs
- If during the call-out we find out that the fault is due to misuse, neglect, or poor installation, we may charge the full labour rate.
- If we’re unable to fix your appliance, you’ll be charged the full labour rate.
- If we’re not able to assess your appliance to carry out the repairs, we reserve the right to cancel the repairs. In such a scenario, you’ll be charged the full labour rate.
- In case, our engineers are not able to complete the repairs due to unobtainable parts, you’ll still be charged the full labour rate.
- If you refuse to furnish the payments, we may take appropriate action as we may think fit to recover our dues. You’ll be liable to pay us the expenses incurred on carrying out legal proceedings for the collection of our dues.
The technicians who are a part of our repair network shall be representing 1coverall. While working with 1coverall, you agree not to approach our clients in the future to offer them your services. In any event, you cannot disclose the client’s identity to any individual or organization. In case you violate the terms & conditions, we may take appropriate action against you as we may think fit. You may also be liable for paying us a penalty extending up to £10,000.
Accessing our website
The information contained on the website is directed at people who are residents of the United Kingdom. Your access to the website is based on the availability of the internet. We are not responsible for your inability to access the website due to circumstances that are beyond our control. Additionally, we reserve the right to withdraw, disable or amend access to the website without any prior notice.
Termination and cancellation
In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to terminate without any prior notice if you violate the terms & conditions.
If any of the parties fail to exercise their rights, it shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
Law and Jurisdiction
The terms and conditions and any dispute arising between the parties shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Changes to the terms and conditions
We reserve the right to modify the website, its content, or terms and conditions. You’re advised to visit this page frequently to stay updated with our terms and conditions.
If you have any queries or complaints, you can contact us via email or call.